Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Mimi4

Skinny jeans

Rate this Entry
My weight loss has slowed way down and I know why. I am eating things I shouldn't. The amount I eat is still small though. I do think I am losing inches. I accidentally bought REAL skinny jeans, the ones with the tiny leg at your calf's and ankles. I put them on and I was very surprised. I looked pretty good in them. I wore them to a church function and I heard that everyone was talking about how good I looked. They had not realized that I had lost that much weight. I decided I needed to dress skinny and that would motivate me to stay on track. So I am doing away with the baggier clothes and am going to buy clothes that just fit or are a little tight. I am "going for the GOLD." I am 31 pounds away from my goal weight and I am striving to start getting it off, one pound at a time.

Submit "Skinny jeans" to Digg Submit "Skinny jeans" to del.icio.us Submit "Skinny jeans" to StumbleUpon Submit "Skinny jeans" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

YOU GO GIRL!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
    Good job! ! Rock those small clothes! !
    I have realized the last few weeks that long, baggy, no shape clothes no longer feel right on me. I have started doing the same, wearing actual fitted clothes. I guess I still feel fat if I'm wearing my old clothes. Perhaps afraid that my body will recognize the clothes and tell my brain, 'fatten her up. These are her real clothes! !'... I laugh about it, yet an inwardly fearing it... lol
    I know. I can't wait to get paid and get a couple more tight outfits. I did splurge at Walmart and get some swimming shorts. They will hide the upper part of my thigh. Now I just have to get a top. Also Walmart has a bunch of clearance items and I have found some great deals for $3.00. I love shopping for size 10's. That is a huge change after wearing 18's and 2X's for years. I am so looking forward to the spring and summer. Whoo-hoo. Life is great.