Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

KASHMIRXXX

Ughh HAD To Change DATEs for WLS! hate my PERIOD

Rate this Entry
So my Doc was cool about the date change because I lose allot of blood on my PERIOD, so I rather have the date change. So I woke-up on my period today, I don't want to do anything without being fully ready.

Submit "Ughh HAD To Change DATEs for WLS! hate my PERIOD" to Digg Submit "Ughh HAD To Change DATEs for WLS! hate my PERIOD" to del.icio.us Submit "Ughh HAD To Change DATEs for WLS! hate my PERIOD" to StumbleUpon Submit "Ughh HAD To Change DATEs for WLS! hate my PERIOD" to Google

Comments

I was blessed with mine the day after surgery,,,with a vengeance. I was so down, sore and drained. Good luck.
    Sorry to hear you had to reschedule, but it sounds like you are doing it for a good reason!
    I can sure understand that! One thing at a time, please, I say. Good luck.
    i think we need to have a talk with mother nature..lol but i'm glad i no longer have that problems i had to get fixed(haha) due to health reasons. i feel for you hope you feel better and that your surgery goes well.
    I had my period when I had my surgery and it was not an issue at all, but then I just have normal strength ones. How far out is your new surgery? Do you have to keep pre-op dieting?
    I would have done the same thing. I am too sensitive and private to have surgery and a period at the same time. With that being said, I am so anxious to have the surgery at this time I would have probably padded up and told them to get on with the surgery LOL.