Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

delisa

5 days without going to the bathroom

Rate this Entry
It's been 5 days and i can't go to the bathroom. Any suggestions? Maybe pruning juice? Help now I'm getting worried.

Submit "5 days without going to the bathroom" to Digg Submit "5 days without going to the bathroom" to del.icio.us Submit "5 days without going to the bathroom" to StumbleUpon Submit "5 days without going to the bathroom" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Smooth move tea
    Milk of magnesia is what my doc and nut recommend
    My doc recommended Miralax and colace (which softens the stool). I don't like to take meds generally, so I declined the Miralax and instead eat 4-5 prunes a day, which definitely helps. I also eat fiber gummies that have vitamin D in them (bonus!) daily, and the colace really really helps. If you are still having problems, tell your doctor. If you are on iron supplements, but your levels are high enough, you might be able to stop taking the iron. Iron can really cause some pretty significant constipation. My doc said I could stop taking the iron after blood tests and it's been much better since then.
    You are probably on solids right about now, right? Maybe substitute your meat protein for a protein shake and add more veggies to your diet. I think your body is just trying to get all the nutrients out of the food you are eating and until it is done, you won't release. Also, water, water, water.
    Apple with the skin
    Milk of Magnesia in the cherry flavor. Keep it in fridge it tastes like a cherry smoothy.

My sis had same problem, used everything until I broke out the Milk of Magnesia.. Boom.. 4 hours later.. Cleaned the pipes.. Not explosive either. MOM, works easier on you.

Be well, be happy, be positive.

Ciao, Tonio
    I add 2tsp of Benefiber to my protein shake every morning; that seems to keep things moving regularly for me
    I've been having the same issues! I tried Milk of Magnesia and it definitely helped. Also, citrate magnesium if your desperate (let the carbonation go out).
    Benefiber works for me as well. I take it every three days or so.
    I used Ducolax. It worked quickly for me (within 3 hours).