Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

taisha

pre-op before the pre-op

Rate this Entry
hi everyone, this is my second week still waiting for my approval from the insurance company and i decided last week to start a pre-op before my pre-op for example i drink a carnation breakfast drink in the morning take my meds and vitamins. i got a baby spoon and tie myself when i eat anything over 30 mins on my plate goes to my four legged babies (they like that part lol) i work out when my back allows it. i eat a meal bar for lunch and a small dinner i drink lots of crystal light(i can't get enough of it lol) so i'm down another 4 pounds and i have a pair of pants that i can pull on without undoing them (how great is that) i hope my papers come soon i am sooooooo ready. taking shots 2xs a day and all these meds are driving me crazy. one good thing i did notice was that my sugar has bee under 125 this whole week (oo yea) just wanted to share.
blessings to all

Submit "pre-op before the pre-op" to Digg Submit "pre-op before the pre-op" to del.icio.us Submit "pre-op before the pre-op" to StumbleUpon Submit "pre-op before the pre-op" to Google

Tags: pre-op Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hope you get approval soon....you are really putting your heart into this. Good luck
    Girl you rock!!!! You are gonna be so ready for surgery and the liquid diet will be a snap! I just cant wait for the day to hear someone say...you are so thin...you could actually gain 10 pounds...ahhhh hopefully I have surgery in May
    So wonderful about your blood sugar level. You are working hard for your success ... congratulations!