Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

bigiphish41

Big Tom soon to be Tiny Tom

Rate this Entry
Well, it will be less then 12 hours before I arrive at the hospital for what will be the next part of my chapter. It all began in August, I knew I needed to make a change and the Fatty Liver Disease, rising weight, high blood pressure and a family history of diabetes, I had to make my mind up. I had a friend at work who had the procedure done and since has ton outstanding, he referred me to his surgeon. It seems like it takes forever to get to this point and at the same time these past 6 months it has flown by. Im sure I wont sleep much tonight but I know it will all be for the better..

Heres to fitting into some of my favorite shirts I was never able to buy!

Big Tom

Submit "Big Tom soon to be Tiny Tom" to Digg Submit "Big Tom soon to be Tiny Tom" to del.icio.us Submit "Big Tom soon to be Tiny Tom" to StumbleUpon Submit "Big Tom soon to be Tiny Tom" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good Luck --soon to be--"shop off the rack in any store you want Tom"
    Good Luck! I am almost to my second nut appt so I have a few months left to wait so I can appreciate your impatience! Just want this done and over! Having a hard time being motivated to "diet". I am sick of even the thought- up and down over and over again.
    Good luck and hoping you have a speedy recovery:-)
    Good job, Tom! ...I'm set for surgery on the 26th of this month. It still feels forever away!!!
    Good Luck! You're gonna do great!
    Tom....welcome to the better life. The sleeve is the best decision I have ever made for myself along the journey of weight loss. My journey is up and down, it is at times frustrating, but it is something that gives me a constant reminder that I am in this for the long haul. It is a lifestyle, an opportunity, and a promise to myself. You, like all of us, will have good days and bad days. Hang on to the promise you have made to yourself. Take this one day at a time. Keep both feet on the ground, but keep reaching for the stars. Look forward to hearing about your journey. Keep us posted!!!
    Good luck! I hope that it's a piece of cake for you and that you come out the other side a happier and healthier person!
    Good luck.
    Best wishes to you and hope your surgery and recovery goes smoothly!
    Good Luck!!!
    Best of luck-