Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Think

I Have Reached...

Rate this Entry
A HEALTHY BMI!!!

As of this morning, my BMI is 24.6, so I have officially reached the normal BMI range! Any more weight loss for me is vanity weight, a bonus for sure!

Went to visit my brother and family the latter part of last week, who had not seen me since the first of November. My SIL called me TINY!!! Been a long time since someone has said that ;-) My son says he doesn't think I should lose any more weight, and my SIL certainly echoed the same sentiment. I told my SIL she would change her tune if she knew what I really weighed, lol, since I have known my whole life that I carried my weight pretty well. When I told her what the numbers really were, she said "no way, I thought you were about 115lbs." Flattered that she thought I was that small, but am not. My brother (who desperately NEEDS the surgery for his health) did not really have much to say. :-( Not sure if it's jealousy or what, but that's pretty typical for him. One of those people who is really only happy when things are going good for HIM, and nobody else. That's ok, I didn't lose the weight for him, I did it for ME and my health!

I do have to say that in general I feel better than I have for years, and in that I have Dr Jaime Ramos Kelly to be thankful for! I had a wonderful surgeon with very skilled hands, a fantastic recovery and a new lease on life.

Here's to losing that last 16 pounds, and entering summer a much more fit and healthy version than last year!!

Submit "I Have Reached..." to Digg Submit "I Have Reached..." to del.icio.us Submit "I Have Reached..." to StumbleUpon Submit "I Have Reached..." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congras on your success keep moving forward and make your self happy ,dont worry about negative people.
    Awesome:-) Cant wait til I get there. I started with a BMI of 41 and Im down to a 33!
    What an awesome achievement! Great work!
    So very very happy for you! Makes me want to cry with happiness what a gift of life Dr. Ramos Kelly gave to us!
    You should be very proud of yourself!
    Huge Congratulations!
    Super Awesome. Keep it up. Know exactly how you feel. Jealousy is something to deal with. Blessings on yur new u.
    Congratulations on your weight loss and your positive attitude! I hope I feel the same when I am in your position!
    Wow Think ... you have done remarkably well! Congratulations on your success!!

Janet
    This is awesome! Congrats, props on the hard work!