Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

KebfromCincy

Onderland!!!!

Rate this Entry
OK, out of the blue, I went from 203 to 199.9. After an almost 2 month stall I was not believing it. Still don't. I am going to have to weigh myself again and again before I believe it. I haven't weighed this little since before 1980 when I started having my kids. Things are pretty stressful right now. A good friend is dying of cancer. She just entered hospice. My baby Granddaughter has RSV and I can't help her parents out babysitting because of my asthma. If I get RSV in the nutritional state I am in - well, it wouldn't be pretty. So I feel really bad - I want to hold her so much. So, at night, I eat. So, anyway. I want to celebrate my enterance into Onederland, but not quite yet. Don't think I will believe it until I hit 195.

Submit "Onderland!!!!" to Digg Submit "Onderland!!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Onderland!!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Onderland!!!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Sorry about your friend and grandbaby.....but WTG on the weight loss! Welcome to onederland.
    I know what you mean ... I waited until I hit 197 before I really believed the two hundreds were behind! Congratulations!!!
    Sorry you can't hug your grandbaby, send her mental hugs. I lost my very best friend last summer to cancer and still grieving for her. I know she was ready to go and I supported her in that, it was an honour. I loved her, we shared everything for 50 years, marriage, kids, joy and sorrow. Give her a big hug and support.

Perhaps it was the fact that you are eating more that started the weight loss. Welcome to onderland.
    You're my surgery twin! Congrats on this great milestone! I know it's bittersweet because of your friend's health and the fact that your grandbaby is not feeling well. (((hugs))) to you! I'm finally in onederland too. I have been in an epic stall since before the holidays. I know exactly what I"m doing wrong...But, out of nowhere the scale moved for me too.
    ahh man, sounds like you have a lot going on, and not fun stuff either. So sorry about your friend, that must be hard.

On a good note, congrats on reaching onderland!
    Thanks guys! Too bad, I didn't stay in Onederland for long. I just posted again about the reason. But I am hanging out nearby and may come back in to stay soon. Still 110 lbs is nothing to sneeze at. I look at my old clothes and can't believe it. Yea Sleeve!