Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

JenMN

Not sure what's going on?

Rate this Entry
Hi, I got sleeved on 2-3-14 I am down 28lbs since day of surgery after having gained 10 lbs the first week post op from swelling and gas. I have been doing everything I've been told to I am on my 5th week soft foods now, was trying new high protein soft foods and was doing ok, but find myself reverting back to only yogurt,cottage cheese,poached eggs and fresh blueberries, bananas, and canned fruit in water, everything else seems to have too much flavor, too heavy, and makes me feel ill I can't even do soups. I eat 3 times a day no snacks and eat 1/4 cup protein and 1/4 of fruit. I was doing fabulously at 1st I think I chew long enough and eat slow enough but it's getting harder and harder to eat. I know I'm not getting in enough protein because of it. And I am having stalls now too I was losing a pound a day now I can go a couple days without losing. And the stabbing pains have not gone away in my ribs and left shoulder and I was told by my surgeon it was just gas...but I am over a month out now. Been starting to have some stomach pain now as well. I go to see my bariatric doc on Thurs, hoping he will have some answers. Anyone else experience any of this?

Submit "Not sure what's going on?" to Digg Submit "Not sure what's going on?" to del.icio.us Submit "Not sure what's going on?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Not sure what's going on?" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I think its a bit unusual to continue to have pain a month out. Do you have your gallbladder? Definitely check with your doc to see whats up. Hope you feel better soon:-)