Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Kindle

First official stall at 2 1/2 months

Rate this Entry
And it's official, I am stalled. Weekly weigh in showed 185, which puts me 1 pound up from 3 weeks ago. I have no doubt it's from complete lack of calories. Other than a few random days, I know I haven't gotten more than 500 calories/day in the last month. The metronidazole I'm on for my Clostridial infection makes me SO sick I can barely eat or drink anything. Today I'm so nauseous I can't even swallow my own saliva...I'm walking around with a spit cup. I see the gastroenterologist tomorrow so I stopped the metronidazole this morning. He's going to have to figure out a new plan anyways. At this point I'm making mental deals with the Universe that I would be happy to not lose another pound as long as this infection goes away.

Submit "First official stall at 2 1/2 months" to Digg Submit "First official stall at 2 1/2 months" to del.icio.us Submit "First official stall at 2 1/2 months" to StumbleUpon Submit "First official stall at 2 1/2 months" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

So sorry you're having problems. Hope you get rid of that infection so you can get back to losing weight and getting healthier.
    This sounds so difficult ...
    You are in my thoughts and prayers Kindle.
    I was in a stall for the same length of time. I had to up my calories to break my stall. Hope it helps you! Good luck