Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

delisa

Tomorrow is the BIG day!

Rate this Entry
So the past 2 weeks I have been feeling all kinds of emotions with sleepless nights, stressing about weight loss before surgery and pushing myself with workouts. Today the day before my surgery i have lost 15 pounds in 2 weeks and I am feeling great and positive. I embrace the changes in my life style and the encouragement from my friends my family, my trainer and my co workers. What is meant to be will be i place it in gods hands (along with my Dr's) haha. I have been overweight most of my life and always was told you have such a pretty face (which is nice but not what I want to hear) I have a history of ovarian cyst which has caused a lot of the weight gain. I have an amazing child (8 years old boy) a wonderful husband and I want to look better and feel better and have more energy. I am a hair stylist so i stand all day and the pains I feel after a long day I am ready for them to be gone. So tomorrow I start my new life and I can't wait. I wish everyone on here much success, little discouragement and plenty of happiness in their journey.

xoxo
DeLisa

Submit "Tomorrow is the BIG day!" to Digg Submit "Tomorrow is the BIG day!" to del.icio.us Submit "Tomorrow is the BIG day!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Tomorrow is the BIG day!" to Google

Comments

All the best to you! I'm excited for you and you look like you have all your ducks in a row for a great journey. Walk and sip, walk and sip, and walk and sip... Feel good about yourself and imagine yourself healthy for a long time to come!
    Good Luck on you Journey ... hope to hear about it all. I will be thinking of you tomorrow...
    Good luck any God bless!
    Good luck! It was the easiest surgery I have ever done and I hope yours will be as well.
    You will do great! Good luck!
    Good luck and I wish you a pain free and swift recovery.