Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Forestgalice

Life after losing 40 lbs:) Positive affirmations of the right choice for me

Rate this Entry
I admit I want to be lower on the scale faster, but it is what it is..............I flew to Cancun and low and behold I did not have to use the seat belt extender!!!!! now that was amazing.

I now cross my legs all the time.......another wonder!

I fit into chairs easily and can have room to spare!

I am into size clothing that I haven't seen since many many years ago, what a great experience to have, I shopped in Cancun and actually came back with a dress and a blouse, such fun.

My husband is loving the new me also, he can fit his arms around me so easily, and the complements are affirming.

I was in the process of work up for the sleeve when doctors discovered I had a rare appendix cancer with spread. I had surgery and chemo, after that I thought no more surgeries for me, but after a few months I decided that I would have this sleeve, because my cancer required more surgery also. and weight off would benefit my upcoming additional surgeries. I'm glad I was brave enough to to through with it.

Life is a gift, every day is a pleasure to treasure...........so I'm going to do just that.........share a smile, you will always get one back.

Lynette

Submit "Life after losing 40 lbs:)  Positive affirmations of the right choice for me" to Digg Submit "Life after losing 40 lbs:)  Positive affirmations of the right choice for me" to del.icio.us Submit "Life after losing 40 lbs:)  Positive affirmations of the right choice for me" to StumbleUpon Submit "Life after losing 40 lbs:)  Positive affirmations of the right choice for me" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Wishing you positive thoughts on your recovery from cancer and your weight loss transformation.
    Heres hoping to no more cancer and chemo!
    My best wishes to your continued good health and a healthier you. How right you are about that gift of life being more than we could ever treasure without others to share. Start planning your next great escape!
    Congrats! Blessings to you that all will go wonderful for now on out for you God Bless