Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

ladylushT

Wow 398 days since surgery....and wow

Rate this Entry
So much has been happening lately since Christmas, when I saw pics of myself and I looked really thin. I changed my calories from 1200 to 1400 which I was never able to eat them all. So I went back to 1200.

I have not been working out but I am still losing today I am down a total of 108 lbs. I believe I want to lose another 20-25 but I'm in no rush to do so.

I get so many compliments at work, so others really see the change even though I really don't! I notice my clothes are a smaller size but when I look in the mirror I still see a fat girl! Tragic!

Oan my hubby and I are going on vaca just the two of us next week. We haven't done that in many years, hopefully we can rekindle the flame.

So happy I got this surgery, just wish I could have gotten it sooner!! Now I don't have to worry if I can close my seatbelt on the airplane.

Submit "Wow 398 days since surgery....and wow" to Digg Submit "Wow 398 days since surgery....and wow" to del.icio.us Submit "Wow 398 days since surgery....and wow" to StumbleUpon Submit "Wow 398 days since surgery....and wow" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congratulations on your success!
    u look great..i see ya hourglass lol
    I think we just have an image of ourselves in our mind. And it doesn't matter if we get older or skinnier, we still see ourselves with our mind's eye. You definitely have lost and it DOES show! Have a great vacation girl!
    You look fabulous! ! Great job!!
    Wow, you look wonderful. Great job.
    Hey LadyLush - you've lost over 100 lbs! Totally awesome. You may not see the change but I sure do.

LadyLush is looking luscious! Congratulations!!

Janet M
    Awesome! You look great! I am excited and proud of you and do really enjoy your vacation (wink-wink)
    Now I don't have to worry if I can close my seatbelt on the airplane.
    i am soooo looking forward to that moment!!!

Girl you look great!!!! and enjoy that vacation!!