Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

kenson

Here is a POSITIVE POST!

Rate this Entry
Hi All,

I really don't have that much to report--at least nothing new. I was sitting here trying to eat 2 oz of chicken and spinach, and guess what? I can't even finish it! Things have been going well with me and sleevie. So far, there really hasn't been anything that has bothered me going down. The only thing that tastes strange is my Dunkin Donuts French Vanilla!!! I've tried it twice, and it just doesn't taste the same, so I am letting it go for now!

My NUT told me to try crackers, which I have, and tolerated them really well. I have remained true, and stopped getting on the scale every day. It was really playing with my psyche--and that AIN'T GOOD!

I need to really work on getting more water in! That's about it! Still remaining positive and still believing in the power of the sleeve.

Blessings to those of us sleeved, and those yet to be!

Submit "Here is a POSITIVE POST!" to Digg Submit "Here is a POSITIVE POST!" to del.icio.us Submit "Here is a POSITIVE POST!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Here is a POSITIVE POST!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Sounds good! Glad to hear your update. I agree with you about the scale. The last 4 days I have been stalled (for the first time) and actually creeping up 2 pounds??? What a bummer. Not sure what's going on.

Sleevie won't let me eat too much and I barely eat 4 times a day. (Am supposed to be getting 6). Hopefully things will change in the next few days!
    It really is amazing, isn't it? I love Chick-fil-A, and don't have one nearby. Today I was off work, and shopping about a half hour from my house. I decided I'd have Chick-Fil-A for lunch. I ordered a kid's meal with ONE CHICKEN TENDER and the waffle fries, couldn't eat even half of it. Isn't it cool that we can't even finish a kid's meal? (Probably because I should not even eat a chicken tender and waffle fries, but I sure didn't eat much of it.)

By the way, I LOVE POSITIVE! Too much whining and negativity around here. If we have had the sleeve, we are blessed, and should be thankful!
    Good for you! Glad you are doing so well! I can't wait to not be able to finish 2 oz of food.. I can't even imagine right now what that will feel like. Wow... LOL.