Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

AHLButterfly

Stuck and frustrated!

Rate this Entry
This is just a place for me to rant. Ugh.

I lost very quickly in week one. The past 2 weeks I've been dead stopped. No loss. No gain. No nothing. Two weeks. I don't get that.

I've lost more weight more quickly on my own. That's pretty discouraging.

I'm sure I'll get through this. I'm just frustrated that I've put myself through this and get stuck immediately one week out of the gate. I know there is the famous 3rd week stall, so I'm looking forward to yet another week of no movement.

I'm doing my best to not totally give up, here. I haven't had a single bite of anything not good for me or not on the lists. The only thing working against me might be missing the mark on my protein (by a lot) so I found some (pretty nasty) protein shots with 25-42g of protein per. They're so nasty and concentrated. If I add them to my water they're tolerable. This might help me get enough protein in. Who knows.

Anywho, this is just a vent. I know not to weigh myself daily and I know to get the protein and water in. I'm just FRUSTRATED! UGH! And needed to vent about it, lol.

I guess I'll go have some protein and push on through. Someday I'll drop a pound. SOME DAY!!

Submit "Stuck and frustrated!" to Digg Submit "Stuck and frustrated!" to del.icio.us Submit "Stuck and frustrated!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Stuck and frustrated!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Are you working with a Nut? They should have explained that the protein shots are not 100% whey, which does not help. Stay with your water and protein, this is not a race but a marathon, one day at a time.
    Put the scale away. Stick with the program. You're in this for the long haul. You will lose. Hang in there. You got this!
    My nutritionist had nothing negative to say about protein shots or supplements. At this point they just want us to get the protein, even if we have to think outside the box to make that happen.
    dont give up... it gets bettter almost everyone from what i hv read had the stall around same time..( i did for almost 3 wks) . rememeber u still have bloating and swelling for at least 4-6 wks after surgery.. u have to give ur body time to readjust.. just follow rules.. and u will see results soon hang i there
    Don't sweat it - it'll happen. Good luck.
    The core power lights are pretty good if you can handle dairy products.