Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

butterfly2013

I Lost 46 lbs since Surgery & 121 lbs since I started this journey!!!

Rate this Entry
I had my 10 week follow up today with my surgeon and then dietician. I Lost 46 lbs since surgery & 121 lbs since I started this journey getting prepared for surgery. I was getting frustrated this week bc I didn't see the scale move much. Dr. did my measurements to compare to last Jan 3, 2103 when my 1st apt was after information meeting. Comparisons are waist was 54.5 now 47 in, hips was 62 and now 54.5 in, breast were 48DDD and now 42 C (between C and D now). Im glad to see my inches slimming. Today I was able to fit in a pair of new size 22W jeans that I bought last year. It was exciting that they zipped up easily and bonus for getting to tear new tags off. My son asked me why I would buy jeans a year ago and ones that didn't fit. I told him, that my goal was to fit in smaller pants every few months. I bought 5 pairs of jean that day... 1 the size I was and then 4 more in smaller sizes. I still have 2 more pairs to fit into before I'll be satisfied. It feels great!

Submit "I Lost 46 lbs since Surgery & 121 lbs since I started this journey!!!" to Digg Submit "I Lost 46 lbs since Surgery & 121 lbs since I started this journey!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "I Lost 46 lbs since Surgery & 121 lbs since I started this journey!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "I Lost 46 lbs since Surgery & 121 lbs since I started this journey!!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Fantastic! Keep up the great work!!
    Wicked awesome results! I think it is great you met your a goal of wearing smaller pants purchased a year ago. Very impressive transformation.