Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Missy81

Starting Pre Op diet On Valdntine's Day

Rate this Entry
I'm officially crazy. I haven't even started my diet yet and I already hate it! Lol My pre op diet is 3 meal replacement shakes per day, meat, cheese, nuts, salad (oil & vin only), leafy greens. Sounds like a lot of options to a normal person. Obviously I don't have a normal relationship with food because I'm hating a diet I haven't started. I guess I just needed to vent & feel like I wasn't insane for a minute. On the bright side, my pre op visit is Tuesday and surgery is just around the corner! Yay! Excited to put all this behind me already.

Submit "Starting Pre Op diet On Valdntine's Day" to Digg Submit "Starting Pre Op diet On Valdntine's Day" to del.icio.us Submit "Starting Pre Op diet On Valdntine's Day" to StumbleUpon Submit "Starting Pre Op diet On Valdntine's Day" to Google

Tags: pre op diet Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

hello my surgery is on the 21 and I need to start my liquid diet I not to good at this but I will put all my effort on it.
    Wow... my 10 day liquid diet is just that .... LIQUID... what I would give for meat and cheese and nuts and salad.... sigh... hang in there... make lots of salad with cooked meat on it... chicken... etc.
    I start my pre op liquids also 2-14 and just clear liquids for 7days!
    I think the pre-op diet is that last hurdle before your surgery. This is just getting you ready for the rest of your life. Your pre-op diet sounds a lot like mine--just be thankful that its not all liquids! Stay positive, remember why you want to do this. Its all going to be worth it!
    Thanks for the support. Day 1 is almost over and I have not been hungry at all. That being said, today is Vday which is also my husbands birthday. My friend is a fantastic baker who's opening a bakery and she made him a chocolate, peanut butter ganache cake. I hate cake. I hate icing. I really hate chocolate! I wanted a peice of that cake so bad. Lol I've never wanted cake, ever! Lol Told you, I'm insane! Lol

Btw, to those of you on an all liquid pre op diet... Hats off to you. You rock!