Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Gordita

Wed weigh in.

Rate this Entry
Down 2lbs since last wed weigh in. But truly that's down from Sunday when I started counting calories and trying to approach this the old school way.

teh exciting part is that number represents a breakthrough to a new low number bc id been fluctuating the past month or more at around the same 4lbs. so nice to feel i moved past that.

I plugged my stats into several calculators and have a daily calorie range based on those different outcomes that I can live with . obviously that goes down as your weight goes down so enjoy the extra calories now while i can!

continue to exercise everyday and feel great about that. that's not wavered at all even when the scale was mocking me.

have a nonsleeve related surg coming up within a month taht's going to derail all exercising except walking , which i hate, for six whole weeks. but i will do it anyway bc i don't want to get out of my exercise rhythm.

hugs to all. gordita

Submit "Wed weigh in." to Digg Submit "Wed weigh in." to del.icio.us Submit "Wed weigh in." to StumbleUpon Submit "Wed weigh in." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

That is great - when are you going to post pics? After your surgery, you could still do arm exercises with weights. It's pretty amazing what even a little exercise can do to maintain your weight.
    Enjoy your exercise and look forward to hearing about more of your journey.
    he told me no weights (i asked!) due to hernia risk bc it will be open abdom surg (not related to sleeve); not laparoscopic. booooo!!! my arms are looking great if i do say so so i hate to have a set back : ) ah well. the couple weeks off work will console me!
    and i think i will post pix when im down 100lbs. (28ish more to go)
    woot woot, 2 pounds a week, is awesome!
    good luck gordita....if you are already post op and in recovery, I hope things went well!