Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Hopefuljourney

Stomach bug and sleeve

Rate this Entry
I was slammed with a stomach bug last night. For 5 hours anything that went in came right back up. I was getting really nervous because I could not keep any water down. My husband called our surgeon and within 2 minutes he called back. He suggested ice chips and to monitor if it lasted more than 24 hours. I am so thankful for my surgeon. What a wonderful, caring person. The ice chips were a godsend. I was able to chew on those and keep them down. I have no interest in eating today but the water and ice are going down fine. I am ok with that since it is the diet I was on right after surgery. Now I am just tired and aching all over. Hopefully tomorrow I will be back to normal.

Submit "Stomach bug and sleeve" to Digg Submit "Stomach bug and sleeve" to del.icio.us Submit "Stomach bug and sleeve" to StumbleUpon Submit "Stomach bug and sleeve" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

YIKES! Hope you feel better soon!
    I had today nasty bug right after the new year holiday. It freaked me out, too. Keep up the ice chips. You'll do fine. How you feel better soon.