Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Serenity3104

I'm a sz 18!!!!

Rate this Entry
That's right! A sz 18!! So how's life.. Life is good! Today was my weekly weigh in.. I'm at 251.0 lbs. Did I say weekly weigh in? Yes..my daily weigh ins were driving me batty and I had to stop to maintain a sense of sanity..lol! So I do weekly weigh ins...I eat healthy fruits,veggies,chicken,fish..snack on fiber bars and nuts..lol. Yes I still count calories..and I drink about 64ozs of water a day. The weather here in fl has been cold and rainy and I refuse to waste money on a gym so instead of going to gym to exeercise I like the outdoors but with the weather that hasn't happened much.But I do exercise at home in my room daily if not 3-4 times a week before work. I feel great! I do still worry about excess skin..and although I'm 251 I worry that I will lose my curves and get too skinny. I actually changed my goal weight from 180 to 200. For my height I shud go down to 160 or so..but I'm sorry..I don't like the idea of that... I'm a black female with curves and I wanna be thick but firm..I gotta keep sum of that fat! Lol! My bmi was 44.. It's now 38. My weight loss has slowed..but I'm cool with that..2lbs a week and I'm happy...if it's 1 lb..I'm good with that too. And if it's nothing I remember that the scale does not reveal all..I really wanna post sum new pics up..hopefully I can figure that out. Anyone wondering if they shud take the leap and pursue gastric sleeve surgery..go of it! It's a great feeling!

Submit "I'm a sz 18!!!!" to Digg Submit "I'm a sz 18!!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "I'm a sz 18!!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "I'm a sz 18!!!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Great post Serenity - made me smile. I like your attitude. It's obvious why you are doing so well with your sleeve!

Janet
    great update!!! Happy for your success!!!
    Congrats on getting down to a size 18.....you go girl!!! Keep up the great work and I love your positive attitude. Your point about weighing every day is so true, lol.

I'm 4 weeks postop myself and trying to stay positive too. Taking each day one at a time.
    Good job!! Love your attitude. I'm a little worried of losing some of my curves too. Whatever size and weight I end up at, I'll be ok with it!! Keep it up!!
    Thank you for sharing your positive attitude!
    Well done on the weight loss, keep it up,you look really pretty!!