Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

ms. p

Hair loss information

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by ms. p View Post
To prevent hair loss, take 1000mg. Biotin, and eat enough protein. I had surgery 11/18/13; with no hair loss.

Submit "Hair loss information" to Digg Submit "Hair loss information" to del.icio.us Submit "Hair loss information" to StumbleUpon Submit "Hair loss information" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I hope that works for you. Many of us didn't start losing hair until about 3 - 4 months out. I read something that made a ton of sense to me. What you ate 3 months ago is how your hair will be now. I was on liquids for 21 days pre-op and post-op, so I had hair loss. It lasted about 6 weeks and now it has stopped. Good luck.
    I also just started to lose hair at the 4 month mark. It's not noticeable yet but I sure can tell it's thin.
    Sorry but that doesn't work for everyone. I took 1 5,000mcg pill in the AM & a 2nd in the PM so there was a steady steam of it in my system, I got all my protein & water in & still lost a large amount of hair over a 3-4 month time frame. There is nothing you can definitively do to prevent this, some of us are going to experience this no matter what we do to prevent it. I think what I did helped but it still happened. Glad you didn't have to go through this but there is no 100% prevention method. If anyone does experience it please remember it will stop & some of it will grow back!!