Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

hersheygurl007

Who's Skinny??!!

Rate this Entry
Hello Family,
Ok. Today was a weird day. Why? Because it rained in California today!
No, that's not it. I went to see my in laws, they have not seen me in about 3 months. I knocked on the door and I saw them looking out the peephole, but didn't recognize me, so they opened the door, and when the did, they were like Wow!! Your so skinny, What happened to you? What do you mean what happened to me? Nothing I'm fine. You have lost so much weight. Oh I just have been watching what I eat(literally), and exercising. After sitting down and conversing for a few, another relative, walked in and said the exact same thing. I repeated what I'd said before and we all just sat and talked. About 2 hours later the children started coming home from school, and they said the same thing. SKINNY. I'm not skinny, I just have lost(40lbs) a little weight( and still have 60lbs to go). I had five people call me skinny today, and I felt weird. I know I've lost some weight but trust me, by no means am I skinny. I appreciated the compliments, and the attention, but it was still weird.

Submit "Who's Skinny??!!" to Digg Submit "Who's Skinny??!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Who's Skinny??!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Who's Skinny??!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Weird is soooo good! Go with skinny girl and get used to it, because you are a shrinking away!
    they are "seeing" you now in comparison to the old you. You probably do look skinny to them. Have they ever seen you this small? Just think of what they'll see the next time you visit! lol
    Good for you skinny girl!! Nobody in my family or in laws know I've had the surgery. My in laws are skinny, very objective and my father in law has always been rude, even to the extent of pointing out that their new luxury car had self adjusting shocks to balance out the weight every time I rode with them. I haven't seen them for almost 2 years. Can't wait to see their expressions the next time I do!!
    Accept the compliment and be proud of your accomplishments. It is hard for most women to do that, me included. However, I am learning to because it is rude not to. By putting myself down and hiding behind my insecurities, I am making others feel bad.

You may not feel "skinny" yet, but compared to 40lbs ago, you are on your way.
    Haha, LOVE IT! What I hate is everyone telling me "now don't get too skinny".i'm still obese how the hell can I get too skinny. Anyhow, enjoy your compliments. I know it's a bit weird having so much attention. But it's a weird in a good way, shows how far you have come with 40 lbs gone!
    I know it's hard to accept the compliments. I get called skinny bitch by a couple friends & I just laugh. My boss said to me today ooh Michele's getting skinny. I just laughed. I still have 60 lbs to go before I'll be skinny in my eyes. Good luck to you & try to accept the compliments.
    I know what you mean I get it a lot after loosing 45lbs but I also notice it depends what I wear too so I try to keep down the stares nothing to tight or too loose...lol Good but I agree feels weird