Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Mimi4

Soooo Happy! 4 months post-op

Rate this Entry
I weighed today and I have lost 48 pounds. I am 34 pounds from my goal weight. I am losing about -1-2 pounds a week which is actually a healthy way to lose it. I feel great and am so glad I had the surgery. What a difference it has made in my life. I love to shop for clothes and that I have gone from a size 18 pants to a 10. I even squeezed into a size 8 before Christmas. The first 4-5 weeks was rough because I had a hiatel hernia repaired, but after that part healed things have been much easier. I am experiencing some hair loss but I have always had a full head of hair, so losing some has not really affected me like it may affect others. To those of you who are recently sleeved and wake up and say "What have I done?" I thought the same way. But what I had done was changed my life for the better and things are only going to get better and better. I am thankful the Lord sent a super Christian doctor to take care of me. He is amazing and so encouraging. My love to all of my fellow sleevers and to your continued success on your journey. Together we can do this.

Submit "Soooo Happy!  4 months post-op" to Digg Submit "Soooo Happy!  4 months post-op" to del.icio.us Submit "Soooo Happy!  4 months post-op" to StumbleUpon Submit "Soooo Happy!  4 months post-op" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

So happy for you! I hit the "what have I done" point recently and I am almost to my goal weight. Keep up the great work and the positive attitude.
    I'm so glad you mentioned the hiatal hernia - I had that repaired as well, and didn't realize that it might be why I have had trouble with discomfort randomly. Congrats on your weight loss - that is a life changer: from a size 18 to a 10?!! I am psyched about buying my first pair of 12Ps afer almost 20 years!! I can't even imagine what it would be like to buy a 10!!!

Keep up the great work!!!
    Yay!!! You're doing amazing!!! So happy for you!!!
    You sound so happy and sounds like you are doing really well. i love reading inspiring blogs such as yours.