Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

kenson

Does this sound like a stall?

Rate this Entry
Well, I’m 16 days out and I’m wondering if I have encountered my first stall. Now I know what all the drama is about. Even though I said I wouldn’t weigh every day, I lied, and have enjoyed watching that scale move down a pound every day. It was a wonderful thing. The last few days, I’ve been at a stand still and of course, I immediately said “is that all I’m going to lose? Is sleevie broken?” Still trying to remain calm, but hoping that scale will move soon.

I haven’t been having any real problems. I’ve been sticking mainly to pea soup with chicken pureed in and also tomato soup with Italian sausage pureed, yogurt, applesauce, grits. Sleevie seems to like most things. The only trouble I’m having is lunch time. Yesterday, I had to run to the ladies room. I didn't throw up, but the nausea was right there. I think I am eating too fast. Once the lunch crew comes in and we all start gabbing, I think, no, I know that I am not slowing down in between bites. I definitely have to work on that. Not really sure of pounds lost, but I think I may be at 20.

Next post op appointment is on Monday. Congratulations to those recently sleeved and those yet to be. Hang in there to those of us already sleeved.
Kathy

Submit "Does this sound like a stall?" to Digg Submit "Does this sound like a stall?" to del.icio.us Submit "Does this sound like a stall?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Does this sound like a stall?" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

think everyone has some kind of stall..... im wk 5 and this whole week I hv been fluctuating back and forth between 2lbs a day am hoping it picks bk up. but cant complain hv lost 27lbs since dec 30th.. which has never happened to me ever
    Quote Originally Posted by awholenewme77
    think everyone has some kind of stall..... im wk 5 and this whole week I hv been fluctuating back and forth between 2lbs a day am hoping it picks bk up. but cant complain hv lost 27lbs since dec 30th.. which has never happened to me ever
    You are so right! I've never lost 15lbs in one week, like NEVER!
    Your doing really good. Just continue to get in protein and water. I know about not getting on the scale everyday, I said that too, and lied too. You have to admit, its like magic watching those numbers go down.
    Yes it is hard not to get on the scale when you are doing things right. But I have decreased getting on the scale to at least once a week.
    Hi There! Oh yes, I had a stall for 8 days... Stayed on the same weight everyday!! It was disheartening because I was doing right in my food... Then one day I dropped over 5 lbs... It will come off... Keep your eyes on the goal.... Since we had our surgery in the same month I am asking a friend request. My surgery was jan7... I'm doing so good
    Seeing the scale decrease on a daily basis was something that I had never experienced!I'm definitely going to go back to not weighing everyday. I can tell that I am losing inches. Thanks everyone for the great comments!