Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

teresattt1

hmm.. entering the new founded oasis of Misses sizes..

Rate this Entry
Hello to all! I hope you all are having great success! Many ups and downs to all this right? lol Boy I thought i had researched it all.. but no... since we are all different.. I finally found the "shake off" for my 3 stall.

I have been diagnosed with a disrupting and painful condition in my inner ear.. which after about $10,000 in medical bills I was given sedatives and nausea meds with a simple, thank you, it will take some more months to get better. So it has been no gym.. very little exercise.. and trying to redo my "life" to fit around this mess.

After breaking that stall, I did get out today and went to Cato's... One of the young girls was so sweet... she pulled me over to that side and helped me with all kinds of clothes I would never even of looked at. I was in tears.. all larges and a couple of medium skirts... And she didn't dress me like a 20 yr old.. lol I was happy to put my layaway on and left with a smile.

Lost 171 since my March surgery! If anyone is having issues about balancing carbs with their proteins. FLAXSEED... its great! You can with it.. bake.. sprinkle it salads.. ( i mix mine in a cup with my fat free dressing). My husband hates anything good for him.. put it in his blueberry muffins.. meatloaf.. etc.. he has never even detected it.

God bless everyone.. my best wishes for your journeys..

Submit "hmm.. entering the new founded oasis of Misses sizes.." to Digg Submit "hmm.. entering the new founded oasis of Misses sizes.." to del.icio.us Submit "hmm.. entering the new founded oasis of Misses sizes.." to StumbleUpon Submit "hmm.. entering the new founded oasis of Misses sizes.." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Sorry to hear about your ear issues. Very happy for your success!!!! Hope I scan have as much success when I'm at my surgerversary.
    U will. Its a long road but worth every step. :-)
    Congrats on your tremendous success and positive attitude. Hope your ear heals quickly.
    WOWWWWWW!!!!! so good for you. You look so good. Sorry about your ear (infection), and Thanks for the words of encouragement, some of us still need to hear it every once and a while.
    Keep up the good work!!!
    Great success! Sorry about your ear pain....Thank you for sharing your story!