Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

hcr00n89

Got My Date!

Rate this Entry
Hi! So excited...had my 2nd consultation with my surgeon last night and I finally booked my surgery for Feb 26th! Can't wait but I am very nervous yet excited. Been browsing the posts and trying to take it all in. I think I am more worried about the 2 week pre-op liquid diet that I have to do than the surgery itself. Any tips or advice would greatly be appreciated!

Helen

Submit "Got My Date!" to Digg Submit "Got My Date!" to del.icio.us Submit "Got My Date!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Got My Date!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Ask your doctor if he/she approves of chewing sugarless gum. That helped me.
    PreOp for me:

Protein Shake: Taste like chocolate milk or Vanilla
    Kroger Brand: Slim - Choc or Vanilla - GREAT yum LARGER BOTTLES THAN SPECIAL K. BRAND. AND WAY CHEAPER.

Chicken Broth - large can/LUNCH AND DINNER OR SHAKE FOR DINNER, OR VICE OR VERSA.

Cream of Chicken Soup,
    Cream of Celery Soup

Water
    PRETTY SIMPLE:

FOUND THIS FOR AFTER SURGERY:
    SEEMS TO MAKE SENSE AND IT HAS TAKEN AND EASED MY MIND
    ON HOW MUCH TO EAT MAKING SURE I GET ENOUGH AND NOT TOO MUCH.

YONANAS -FROZEN TREAT MAKER - FROZEN BANANAS, MANGO, PINEAPPLE CHERRIES, ANY FROZEN FRUIT, - PUT THROUGH MACHINE COMES OUT LIKE SOFT SERVE ICE CREAM.

Silicone Cup holder /Found at J.C. Penny's pack of 3
    Fill Cup holder with 3/4 of a cup of protein add little veggies and a little carbs.
    Use at restaurants, work, home, anywhere, fill cup holder, put contents in
    container, plate, whatever, eat, wala!!! the correct amount of food.
    making sure you have not to much but enough.
    Updated 01-17-2014 at 11:13 PM by denakayhall0218 (Changing text.)