Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

fluffynomore

husband finally sleeved

Rate this Entry
My husband is in surgery now getting sleeved. I was sleeved September 10 and it was a journey getting him here. When I was sleeved in September, he completed everything needed to get approved then his job switched insurance companies October1! The new insurance didn't cover weight loss surgery. We had to contact the benefit manager and she worked hard for us and finally got it 2 be a covered benefit. It's a good thing that the old company approved him, that helped our case alot. I'm so happy that we can do this as a family.

Submit "husband finally sleeved" to Digg Submit "husband finally sleeved" to del.icio.us Submit "husband finally sleeved" to StumbleUpon Submit "husband finally sleeved" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

yay! its so amazing what can happen then you put a little fight into it! So happy for the both of you.
    The surgery went great and he is in recovery now!
    Glad all went well!! Now both of y'all will be SEXY by SUMMER!! Did you get enough vitamins for him too?
    Yes I did...we are all set
    Congrats my hubbin is doing his 6 months now!!!
    Congrats to you both!
    Thank you!
    The company I work for changed how our insurance selection worked this year. I had 4 different insurance companies to choose from for this year. I stayed with the same insurance company even though it costs more because I was afraid that if I changed companies I wouldn't be covered.
    U are lucky that u get a choice....we get what they chose and the only choice now is ppo or hsa.