Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

ittybittykc

So happy :)

Rate this Entry
Hello everyone, I hope you are having a great Monday- if there is such a thing lol

I just want to say how happy I am that this site exists. It's such a supportive community. I know when I come here that someone is or has gone through the same exact thing. I know everyone's journey is different, but I know that I'm not alone ever. I've joined a few FB sleeve sites as well as IG, and I have to say that although IG is very supportive, some of the FB sites are full of drama and tearing down people. Not all, but some. I think that's a shame, so I am so glad that people on this site are happy to help their fellow sleever.

Although I had a few rough days last week, I have to say how thrilled and excited I am about this decision. I am excited about what the future holds and I feel as I have a new life-and I'm only a little less than a month out (1 month this thursday). I haven't even had a lupus flare up since surgery. Someone told me I was radiating the other day, and it made me feel amazing that people are noticing not just the physical change of losing weight, but the emotional change as well. I have not regretted this for one second, not even when doubled over with nausea. So for those who are scared or regretting it early on- it's worth it. It's a do-over! How often do we get a chance to have a do-over at life? And remember you are not alone!

Have a great week!

Submit "So happy :)" to Digg Submit "So happy :)" to del.icio.us Submit "So happy :)" to StumbleUpon Submit "So happy :)" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Thanks for share! I'll be sleeve this friday... yay!
    Awe congrats and good luck! Let us know how you do. :-)
    I will!
    Congrats on feeling better.