Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Stacy'sSleevedLife

One Year Sleeve-Versary

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by Stacy'sSleevedLife View Post
Todays marks my One Year Sleeve-Versary!!!! I had my surgery January 12, 2013 in Tijuana, Mexico. I am so happy with my new healthier life. As of today I have lost over 100 pounds.

To my hubby, I want to say THANK YOU! Thank You for caring enough for me and helping me have second chance in life.

This is my YouTube video showing where I was one year ago today and where I am now.

Submit "One Year Sleeve-Versary" to Digg Submit "One Year Sleeve-Versary" to del.icio.us Submit "One Year Sleeve-Versary" to StumbleUpon Submit "One Year Sleeve-Versary" to Google

Comments

That was a great video. It gives me great hope that I will be smaller and healthier soon. Thank you so much for making the video.
    Congrats to you!!! It such a motivational factor to see people doing so well.
    loved your video.......great way to show how much you've lost and where you started. so much more "visual" than must a picture! Congratulations!!!!
    That was great!!!!!! Congrats on your weight loss!!!
    Amazing. Thank you for taking the time to do this. Its so inspiring. Thank you so much and youre doing great.
    Wow!!! Good for you!!!
    Thank you – it was a privilege to see your courage and watch your transformation!
    That's an awesome video, you have done so great and look amazing! I can't wait to be where you are now. Congrats!
    Wow! Thanks for sharing your journey story. I am 6 months out and I went from a size 20 to a 10. Keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The 10th was my one year. I did the same as you, took a picture with both legs in one leg of the pants that I wore before surgery. Wow isn't that a great feeling???? Congratulations!!!
    Awesome!
    Wow! Got cold chills watching this! ! So proud for you.
    Awesome!
    I LOVE IT!!!!! What a wonderful visual!!! Thank you for sharing!!!
    Thank you for sharing. You are an inspiration
    That was awesome! I've lost my first 100 and have a 100 to go. Yeah!
    Wonderful success!! Congratulations 100 times over... Stacy I would like to join the fb page you mentioned to me when I joined this forum... Please pm me the info... Thanks��
    Wow! What a great video. I am one year out in March and I cried watching your video. I am so thankful I had my sleeve. Keep up the great work.
    I love love loved your video, It's such an inspiration. I've shared it with my mom and sister who both are nervous about me going to Mexico for surgery and after they seen your results they both now wish they could come with me and have it done as well.
    I watched your you tube video on portion sizes. I thought it was very good. You mentioned facebook but didnt tell your facebook name.
    I love this video...I know you made it back in January, but I am scheduled for my sleeve on August 19th and I just love reading and seeing the transformations because that's where I want to go too!! Love it and best of luck on your continued success. I can't believe this can be possible...WOW!!
    Seeing the video u posted. gave me hope. u r so amazing.
    seeing the transformation is just beyond amazing.
    Thanks for posting the video