Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

mjumpire

Back Home to Snow covered Moose Jaw

Rate this Entry
Well we made it back from Los Angeles and the warmth to a +5 Celsius temperature here at home. Posted a couple of pictures of before and after the surgery with Dr. Misra. She's best friends with my Cardiologist here in Saskatchewan.

Let just say, the whole experience of going to Los Angeles, was simply the best decision made for my health. The office staff in Dr. Misra's office were awesome and truly cared for my well being. The staff at the Marina del Rey Hospital, were great and on equal footing with the medical staff I have experienced here in Moose Jaw and Regina.

The extra care I received for my cardiac condition was beyond what I had imagined I would of received. I thank them for that, made it easier on my wife.

I have learned a hard lesson...drink lots of fluids and maybe not over do the protein intake. Constipation, is not what I want to go through a second time. Enough said on this painful experience.

My wife told me that I'm no longer the cook in the house, as it wouldn't be fair in her eyes. Having seen her cooking I think the rest of the family is in for a shock. But if this is her way of pushing to good results, I let her have the run of the kitchen. Just won't let her cook my meals...

Well, just wanted to drop this short note and say thank you for the supportive thoughts.

Moose

Submit "Back Home to Snow covered Moose Jaw" to Digg Submit "Back Home to Snow covered Moose Jaw" to del.icio.us Submit "Back Home to Snow covered Moose Jaw" to StumbleUpon Submit "Back Home to Snow covered Moose Jaw" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congratulations and stay warm
    Congratulations!
    Here's hoping you'll get some of our So. Calif. warmth!
    I had to laugh when I read the part about your wife's cooking. Would she be willing to take lessons from you?

Your experience sounds amazing. I hope that your future progress remains the same.