Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Second Chance 2013

23 days Post Op :)

Rate this Entry
Hello fellow Sleevets. Last time I posted was my birthday 12-31-2013. And I must confess I was a total party animal and a beast! I started with two 64 oz of imported chilled Dasani water.
Which I indulge in the whole day.

Next I had a couple of strawberry protein drinks as chasers . Now for dinner I had cream chicken soup. Somebody call me a cab to take me home!!! Wait I am home I'm good .......

I some of my fellow sleevets, may thing I'm a little strange and yes it's true
But after a kidney transplant, high blood pressure diabetes and numerous hospital admissions. I'm grateful my bp 100/70,blood sugar 84-120. And I lost over 26 pd.since the surgery...

In closing, stay focus and encouraged .....

Submit "23 days Post Op :)" to Digg Submit "23 days Post Op :)" to del.icio.us Submit "23 days Post Op :)" to StumbleUpon Submit "23 days Post Op :)" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Your posts always make me smile! Congrats on your success!
    Funny!
    Stumbled onto your blog and couldn't help but laugh - thanks for that! Easy to stay encouraged reading humor like yours! Be blessed and wishes for continued sucess.
    LOL, keep up the good work.
    Keep up the great work!
    Keep up the good work!!!
    Congratulations...Keep up the good work
    Quote Originally Posted by kenson
    Your posts always make me smile! Congrats on your success!
    . Thank you for such kind words. Stay bless.
    I enjoyed reading your post. Congratulations on your 26 pounds lost since surgery!
    Wow, you are a beast!!! Great job, and fabulous attitude!! Best of luck to you!
    I love your spirit! Keep smilin'