Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Serenity3104

I'm becoming that diet freak I use to hate :-/

Rate this Entry
I hate to say it...But I feel like I'm becoming obsessed with 1. The scale and 2. What I eat
And that just makes me wanna eat more. I know I don't eat nearly as bad as I use to before my weight loss surgery...but it's so hard to put that scale away...I actually may just hide it sum where...not only that..I'm always counting calories in my head...or subtracting calories when I exercise...and lately I'm always thinking "gosh I've eaten a lot today" even though all my food has been a good portion and would fit on a coffee plate.

I eat usually 1/2 a rice pudding for breakfast and few slices of bacon..for lunch..I usually just do a meat..for dinner I do a vegetable and a meat..I drink the sugar free naked juice in between..a small 4-6 oz one and of course my water. Of course this all varies cuz I may have a vegetable snack in between..California snackers with cheery tomatoes,avocado and salsa on a cracker are my fav..sometimes I may have a small piece of chocolate as a snack...is that bad? My meals seldom go over 300 to 350 calories. But I've become that person that I can't stand. I actually look at what other people are eating and think to myself.."omg are they gonna eat all that? How can they eat that at all.. That's so not healthy" lol!

I feel like I'm becoming obsessed.. If anyone was to say the things about eating too much or " omg are u gonna eat that?" ..if they had said that to me..a few months ago..I would have been so annoyed..and now I'm that person. Initially I found it funny but now I'm just becoming annoyed with myself..

Ugh...I'm sitting at 257 now...no weight lost in about 4 days..and I hate when I hit that plateau..I've only gone down 1 sz..and yes it hasn't been 2months yet..but ugh..that scale..I take satisfaction in seeing a pound drop..and when the scale doesn't move that's when I grow worried .

Tell me Sumone else obsesses about this..sigh

Submit "I'm becoming that diet freak I use to hate :-/" to Digg Submit "I'm becoming that diet freak I use to hate :-/" to del.icio.us Submit "I'm becoming that diet freak I use to hate :-/" to StumbleUpon Submit "I'm becoming that diet freak I use to hate :-/" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I obsess but in a different way!
    I have become obsessed with proper meal planning for me and the fam!
    I want to get in as much nutrients as I can in a meal.
    I use myfitnesspal app to track all my food and exercise.
    I only weigh at the gym and that's another reason I go!

Try planning for the future and see where that takes you.
    Here are a couple websites for you to use so you arn't so fearful of foods. It gives you the shopping list for the week and everything!!Handy Dandy!!
    I think that this will take away some of your food anxiety!
    Let me know

Menu Plan Your Butt Off Weekly, Healthy Menu Plans
    Shopping Lists - Clean Eating - Clean Eating
    Quick and Healthy Recipes - Cooking Light
    Maybe start with the scale, work at weighting once a weak. The scale will kill you. Take it one step at a time. We never know what will creep up to take over being able to eat eat eat, whatever and whatever we want. I chose to not worry about cals, fats or carbs. I followed the program as best I could and tried very hard not to obsess. I found that it worked for me. I ate when I needed, what I wanted (healthy choices) and weighed once a week. I found over time I started to forget to weigh like it did not even matter because my body and clothes were telling me that I was losing. Hope for your sake you can move through this. \you will and are doing great. Cheers
    I switched from daily weighing to once a week and am much happier now.
    I had a nutritionist tell me "you gave to eat to Les wright" so maybe you need to increase your calorie intake. I would cut out the Simply Naked juice and drink water, flavored with lemon juice or something. And is it sugar free rice pudding? Try an egg instead, there's little orotein in pudding.