Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

knip_toh

Almost headed to Mexico!!

Rate this Entry
Whelp - the day is inching closer! I have one more work day, then Thursday I will be headed South West! I can't believe it - certainly is happening fast and I am super excited.

The ladies here are work are wigging out way more than I am. Most are shocked that I chose to go to Mexico for surgery, others are just shocked I have decided to do something about this fat ass of mine.

All is well. . . nothing will get me down! I am secure with my decision to use ALighterMe, I am confident with my decision to go to Mexico - and I thank everyone on this forum that has shared their experiences with us all - it definitely helped me while going through this process.

On the clear liquid diet - this is by far the hardest - I thought I would welcome the break from the shakes - but truth be told - I didn't feel hungry while drinking them and was only really drinking 2-3 a day. I am down 10 lbs. and hoping to drop another 5 before surgery.

I posted pictures in my photo album of me before the preop diet - I will post another set the morning of Surgery . . .and then I will update ever so often - I am super stoked to see the new me to come!!

Submit "Almost headed to Mexico!!" to Digg Submit "Almost headed to Mexico!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Almost headed to Mexico!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Almost headed to Mexico!!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congrats to you :-) now jus watch those same faces when you come back safe and start dropping the weight and looking good an healthy. Then lets see there negative thoughts. There gonna be changing an looking stupid when they see all the stuff they said about the surgery was wrong. Lol that's the part I'm waiting to see the jaws on the floor for how awesome your gonna look be safe an you will do well on your journey congrats again.
    Congrats to you!
    Best wishes with your surgery!! So glad your day has come, please let us know how you are doing when you are able I went to MX mid-October, and welcomed the New Year almost 50 pounds lighter!

No regrets!
    I will be useing. A lighter me feb 1 like you I have no support from anyone and I feel really sad about it but I have made my mind I'm going to do this with or with out support I wish you the best of luck on your way to a healthy you .. Some people just don't understand and I guess never will... We as a group are here to support you wishing you well on your journey
    Thank you all . . . I am super excited and ready for this next chapter in my life!! good luck to you all as well!!

ODUKE - you are welcomed to add me . . . I will be glad to cheer you on!!