Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

hersheygurl007

Tell them to Kiss your Grits!!!

Rate this Entry
I know how you feel, I had the same issues. I did all the work and didn't see a pound lost. I ate right, did exercise and even gave up the soda, and nothing!! After the move to California, it seemed I gained even more(227) was my highest, (110) was my lowest. I was a steady 126 for years then all of a sudden, I had several deaths back to back(mother, brother, closet cousin), I was outta control. After the last two years and the weight was not moving, I made the decision that it was time for me to regain my life back!!

And I did just that. I started my, "Journal to my Journey". It began as a personal journal to myself, and after talking with my daughter about it and letting her look over it, She said, Why are you not sharing this with the world? I wasn't sure I wanted to do that.
I started with the first appointment to my Dr., then the WLS Dr., then the NUT, and before I knew it, I got a call from my Dr. asking was 11/15/13 a day that I wanted to be scheduled for surgery? I was ready, I did it and I wouldn't go back for anything. I have lost 37lbs as of then. I was so happy I didn't know what to do. I didn't tell anybody but a few(3) people, So the transformation as well as my struggles in my life(not only the weight) are coming together in my book. I have a story to tell and I going to tell it, because not only did I loose and gain and gain and gain due to stress, life , love, changes and death. Other people have too, been faced with those obstacles and WE have made the decision to do something about it, whether it was diet and exercise(which most of us have tried everyone known to man), pills, latest Hollywood trend, starvation, WLS. WHATEVER!!! I chose Gastric Sleeve and it is/has been working for me over anything else I've tried. This has been my struggle and mine alone, and nobody has offered to carry a single pound of this FAT that I have been loading around for the past 20 years, so don't offer me your negative a** comments or two f****** cents about what YOU think about me taking the easy way out by having WLS. It may have been easy for them, but damn sure wasn't easy for me!!!!
Do what is best for you and what makes you happy!!
Because at the end of the day, Is about You and nobody else.
Sorry I went on so long, I think I needed to vent too.

Submit "Tell them to Kiss your Grits!!!" to Digg Submit "Tell them to Kiss your Grits!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Tell them to Kiss your Grits!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Tell them to Kiss your Grits!!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Thank you for sharing your story...
    I think I love your daughter a little bit!