Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

debbiedodit

oranges?

Rate this Entry
Can anyone tell me why I have a hard time with oranges? Within minutes of eating one I'm running to the bathroom...I love them but they just hurt my tummy so bad and left in toilet forever regretting eating it you'd think I'd learnt lesson. By now

Submit "oranges?" to Digg Submit "oranges?" to del.icio.us Submit "oranges?" to StumbleUpon Submit "oranges?" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

It could be the acid. Fruit, especially. Happens to me with grapes. Hope u get to feeling better
    Oranges are very sweet and they are high acid. If you are vomiting, that is why. If it is the other way, you may have developed a citrus allergy.
    Could also be the membranes. You may try eating them like a grapefruit to avoid that part and see how that goes.
    I love oranges too, but I remember reading in my literature that the membranes need to be avoided. Maybe try peeling all of the membranes away?
    Trigger food. Avoid, avoid, avoid. Reintroduce later. Listen to ur sleeve and what ur body says. You challenge it, it will challenge u back .
    Could be the sugars in it. I can eat a few slices but I can tell my pouch is not happy about it so I stop. Do what Latinastyle says, stop it for now, reintroduce later, listen to your body.
    they say not to try acidic foods till your stomach is like 8 weeks along, it acts like acid on your stapleline. So I wouldn't do it. After that it should be ok.
    Membranes!
    That stinks!!!
    Prob the acid. I adore them and do fine eating them at five months . Give it a few months and try again. But your body is being pretty clear they are a no go for now