Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Missbent

Happy New Year from Oz

Rate this Entry
A Happy, healthy and prosperous New Year to all you fellow 'losers' out there!

I now have a date, Jan 28, THIS month!

Now that I've eaten myself silly over Christmas and New Year, time to get back on track.
Starting to feel a little excited about the sleeve and hope the pre op shakes aren't as bad as they sound.

Resolution #1. Clean the kitchen cupboards out of anything thats doesn't really need to be there!

Resolution #2. Get ready for a healthy and active life!
Cheers All.

Submit "Happy New Year from Oz" to Digg Submit "Happy New Year from Oz" to del.icio.us Submit "Happy New Year from Oz" to StumbleUpon Submit "Happy New Year from Oz" to Google

Comments

Yay you! Happy New Year/New You!

You have time to try out different shakes until you can find a few you can put up with. Try both pre-made shakes and powder. I've found Ensure High Protein Shakes 14oz size (25g protein, 3g prebiotic fiber, 5g sugar, low fat). Our standard pre-made is Premier Protein, 11oz size (30g protein, 160 calories, 1g sugar, low fat) both in chocolate flavor. My go to powder protein is BioTrust Low Carb Vanilla. Sometimes I'll add a scoop of the vanilla to one of the chocolate drinks for the extra protein and to mellow out the chocolate flavor (oh no!).

Sounds like you're ready to go. Best of luck and speedy recovery!
    PS: Love your choice of "adult" beverage in your profile pic!
    Thanks for the protein info. I wrote a blog about this yesterday as somehow i missed your reply?

Yes I think I'm going to have to start experimenting with a few different mixes, some are palatable and some are just plain horrid!
    Cheers :-)