Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

jaycoleman10

3 Weeks Post Op!!!

Rate this Entry
Had my sleeve surgery with the hernia repair about three weeks ago, and Im feeling good! I had to stay an extra day in the hospital because of excessive pain and my sugar was too low. The gas pains made me feel like I was dying, but I made it through! So far I am down 38lbs pre-op included! I am extremely happy with the results of the procedure! I can tolerate fish and mashed potatoes, and I am working in new things everyday! I know when I am full, but it kinda hurts when I feel hungry. I really don't have any scarring from the incisions! Yay! My biggest struggle is sipping drinks. I had to slow down tremendously on my liquid intake. I went into surgery on Monday morning, left the hospital Wednesday night, and went back to work Saturday morning. I work at starbucks so I took it slow, but I feel great now. I got clearance from my doctor to start back at the gym, so I went yesterday and did about 45 minutes on the treadmill, 15 minutes on the bike, then some arm strengthening machines. I stopped when my body started feeling a little weak. So far I haven't thrown up, but I have learned that there are some things I cant eat anymore, My stomach throws a fit if it doesn't like what I am putting in it!

Submit "3 Weeks Post Op!!!" to Digg Submit "3 Weeks Post Op!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "3 Weeks Post Op!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "3 Weeks Post Op!!!" to Google

Comments

Sounds like you're doing great!!! Much continued success to you in 2014!!!