Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Monique

The Vitamin Dilemma

Rate this Entry
Still online here (yes, still in the Cheetah Pj's too). I've been reading posts about the vitamins and everyone recommends, read my Dr's suggestions and WOW, tons of choices!

So, I have decided that, for me, I'm ordering the following from
www.BariatricEating.com (I am not affiliated with the website in any way).

Vitamin: MultiFormula Chewable Berry Flavored Melts (take 3 tablets twice daily)

It covers all of the basic vitamins I will need, with the exception of Vitamin D3, which I can get in a gummy form (2000 IU)

Hair: Hair Balance (which has 667% Biotin) 120 capsules (take 2 per day). The reviews on this product were really good, people noticed a change in their nails and eyelashes as well as hair.

I also ordered the Pure Whey Protein Isolate (Unflavored) with 0 carbs, 0 sugar, 0 fat and 20 grams of protein per scoop. I will add this to the soups and drinks post surgery.

Submit "The Vitamin Dilemma" to Digg Submit "The Vitamin Dilemma" to del.icio.us Submit "The Vitamin Dilemma" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Vitamin Dilemma" to Google

Comments

I am SO worried about hair loss. Let me know what you think of the Hair Balance!
    I need to purchase vitamins too. I am definitely concerned about hair loss!
    Just be careful how much you buy. I tried the bariatric advantage vitamin before surgery and thought it was a definite 'yes' then had one after and I threw up! Not sure why, but as I have only thrown up twice since op., I went and got the gummy bear vitamins instead, which stay down