Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Terribj

Pep Talk

Rate this Entry
I have been reading posts for over a month now and wanted to give a little pep talk talk to people who think they are stalling or not losing enough. I am you before surgery. I am in month 2 of my requirements for insurance coverage.
I eat 1500 calories a day, I exercise 6 out of 7 days a week and for the 6 weeks I've been doing this I have lost 1 pound. yes, 1 pound... ( my trainer says I should feel good to go from 3 knee pushups to 4 toes pushups - I laughed out loud)
So for everyone frustrated you aren't losing enough - you are losing. For some it will take longer, for others it will be easier.
Remember how it felt before surgery - nothing worked, right? Remember trying everything, remember how many years, months, weeks you said "OK--today is the day...this time I'm going to make it happen"
Keep doing the right thing - keep believing. YOU ARE WORTH IT.

For me--I'll keep at it because I am worth it. ( I just need my scale to understand how hard I've been working)

Submit "Pep Talk" to Digg Submit "Pep Talk" to del.icio.us Submit "Pep Talk" to StumbleUpon Submit "Pep Talk" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Sounds good to my ears!!
    Thanks for the pep talk!
    so true!!!