Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

hersheygurl007

Help!! I messed up!

Rate this Entry
Ok Guys, I think I messed up. I went to the Dr. yesterday, he was so proud of me. A loss of 31lbs post op(11-15-13 sx date). Good looking food journal, etc. etc. So this morning my hubby is eating breakfast and I walk by and subconsciously ate one of his potatoes (steak size fry). I didn't even realize I did it til I swallowed. I almost had a heart attack. ) It feels stuck, has been that way all morning. I've thrown up 10x's and nothing. So I sent my Dr. a text message because I think I'm going to choke in my sleep. LOL!! He calls me back and said you have thrown up so many times your throat is swollen, go to sleep and drink only liquids and protein for the nest few days. You can't push it threw it has probably already gone down and you just don't realize it because you Won't stop throwing up. Then I thought, Oh! Ok!
I know this sounds so crazy but, This is why we have this site and love it(I do anyway)because we can share our mistakes and fears and concerns and then when we know that everything is good we can laugh. And trust me when he called me back and calmed me down. I laughed and he did too, and said to, "Your my patient, and if you can't call me on the weekend @ 10pm, who can you call? Your fine, I wouldn't have it any other way. Good Night My(my mane is Mychelle, everybody calls me My) After he and I disconnected the call, What is the first thing I do? Take off all my clothes , jump in the shower and put on my pajama because I won't be going to the hospital tonight. Then get on here and tell you guys about it. Why? Because its funny as hell I hope all of y'all are getting a good laugh out of this because my husband and I are rolling all over the floor in tears I may add...Please feel free to get your laugh on too!!!

Submit "Help!! I messed up!" to Digg Submit "Help!! I messed up!" to del.icio.us Submit "Help!! I messed up!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Help!! I messed up!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Lol thanks for sharing. Sounds like something that I would do!
    A lesson learnt, take care
    LOL
    OMG! You are right though, after calling the doc I would be on here asking all of the "experts" for advice! Hopefully by this morning it has already gone down! Funny stuff!
    Ok guys, I'm so much better this morning. The fry is gone down, I feel like a new person. I don't want to see a fry for a long time!!!! LOL
    Next time, make sure you chew it to mush!