Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Kindle

Postop days 6 & 7 - Back to Work!

Rate this Entry
So much for any sort of recovery vacation. Worked 3 hours from home yesterday and went in for 6 hours today. I'm a vet tech, so it's not like I spent the 6 hours sitting at a desk. Walking dogs, holding cats, talking to clients, lab work, getting up prescriptions, and driving. Being self employed (I am partners in a 2person mobile vet practice), if I don't work, the business is closed. I'm feeling great, getting in all my fluids and protein, so I figured what the heck. Just no lifting - we did have to postpone a nail trim on a very reluctant 80 pound dog since he's going to require major wrestling technique

But now I get the next 2 days off to relax and back at it on Monday. I'm really just thrilled to be feeling so good. Had cream of shrimp soup with added protein powder for dinner. Mmmmm

Submit "Postop days 6 & 7 - Back to Work!" to Digg Submit "Postop days 6 & 7 - Back to Work!" to del.icio.us Submit "Postop days 6 & 7 - Back to Work!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Postop days 6 & 7 - Back to Work!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Sounds like your doing great! Congrats.
    Good for you! Keep up the good work, but don't overdue it...not worth a setback! Best of luck in all you do!
    Wow! You are a superwoman. I didn't even feel normal for a month or so. But you are probably a lot younger than me. Keep up the good work and don't over do it is good advise from the ladies above.
    glad to hear u are doing good by day 6. My surgery is scheduled Monday, and I have to go back to work the following Monday. Did anyone else do this? did u feel it was too soon?