Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

HCSC

Another positive from surgery...feet!

Rate this Entry
I had injured both my feet a year ago doing the insanity workout. I got plantar faciatis and haven't excessed since...could barely stand pain in feet! Well, after surgery they put these booties that alternated blowing up with air to prevent blood clots and keep circulatio. Wow! Two days in hospital with those on my feet has made a Hugh difference in the pain. Next time I go back to foot dr I'm going to recommend them!

Submit "Another positive from surgery...feet!" to Digg Submit "Another positive from surgery...feet!" to del.icio.us Submit "Another positive from surgery...feet!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Another positive from surgery...feet!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Ouch. I hadplantar faciatis a long time ago. It's painful. Glad your feeling better.
    I too suffer from plantar faciatis and it is horrible. I'm hoping that as I lose weight this will get better. I just had surgery on 12/4 and have been walking with no problem so it looks like its getting better. Take care of yourself and I am glad you are doing better.