Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

hersheygurl007

Happy as a mice in a cheese factory!!!

Rate this Entry
I'm so happy, I went to my 6wk post op today. My Dr. said he was so proud of me!! I have lost 31lbs since sx date. Woohoo!!! I was worried because I had hit a stall a few weeks ago and had stopped weighing myself and started exercising at a different time of day(from 10am to 7am). I had got the blues for a minute. But you beautiful fellow sleevers showed me so much support and encouragement that was needed and appreciated. Thanks Again!!
I also stated the T25(Shawn T from Insanity Workout) which is a little difficult but not as intense as Insanity, but I still feel the burn, so much he told me to stop for a days. I will start back on Monday, but I'm still happy because the tool and I are working together to improve my quality of life!!!
Thanks Fluffy for the input and all others who helped me when I was going thru the stall......Thanks SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!

Submit "Happy as a mice in a cheese factory!!!" to Digg Submit "Happy as a mice in a cheese factory!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Happy as a mice in a cheese factory!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Happy as a mice in a cheese factory!!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

That's awesome! Keep me posted about your efforts with T25. I am thinking about starting it once I get down to below 300.
    Thanks a lot!! and I will. I really like it. I wanted to do Insanity for a long time, but I felt I wasn't in the position before the sx, so I went to the T25. Is not an hour workout but, like I said I feel the burn, and the 25 minutes are over before you know it. I hope to do the Insanity once I'm completely healed(can't do crunches yet), Its a challenge me and husband are going to do together.