Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

suzn358

The party's over

Rate this Entry
Tomorrow I start my almost two week pre op diet and so ends a long line of last suppers and snacks. I'll be on 13 days of meal replacement/protein shakes totaling 1200 calories per day. My surgery is on January 8th and I'm ready for this. I'll be asking for help I'm sure once I get to the other side. This forum is such a big help already!

Submit "The party's over" to Digg Submit "The party's over" to del.icio.us Submit "The party's over" to StumbleUpon Submit "The party's over" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Yay, one step closer!! You can do this!!
    You were able to do your "last meals"? I went to see the surgeon for my consultation and went on a high protein/low carb diet that very day. Was on that for 1 and 1/2 months prior to the pre-op surgery diet of another 4 weeks. Maybe because I didn't get a chance to have any of the "last supper" rituals, it helped me get in the groove a little easier.

Best wishes for a successful pre-op diet and surgery!!!! Keep us posted on your progress.
    Lorna - I didn't say that my doctor advised getting in your last meals - he and the NUT suggested making the permanent lifestyle changes before the pre-op diet. I just wasn't such a good patient.