Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

DebCos

One month plus one week surgeon visit

Rate this Entry
I'm five weeks out of surgery and down 42 pounds....30% of my excess weight GONE! My surgeon said I'm doing amazing, and I feel great! I had to buy new underwear, two sizes smaller. I'm going t,o take measurements tomorrow as I'm starting the gym I just joined. I have ZERO regrets.

Submit "One month plus one week surgeon visit" to Digg Submit "One month plus one week surgeon visit" to del.icio.us Submit "One month plus one week surgeon visit" to StumbleUpon Submit "One month plus one week surgeon visit" to Google

Comments

Great job! I'm one week and 17 lbs behind you...I don't think I'll be catching up.
    Great job!!! I am 4 weeks out and have lost 45lbs and several inches everywhere. Do measure because i stalled a bit but still lost inches. Keep up the great work!! I also go to the gym 3 to 4 times a week just to walk on treadmill and the elliptical as we live in the midwest and it is very cold and snowy here. 4 week appt tomorrow and hope dr. clears me to start strength training and tummy excersises!!