Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Serenity3104

Is it just me or does this surgery make you happier?! Lol!

Rate this Entry
So...I am almost to a month post op and these last 28 days have been awesum. I feel happier, more energy..I am eating right..I am totally in love with my body right now lol! And I have been exercising. I love how my clothes are fitting loser..I just feel free now you know..wow!

Downside..if I go too long without eating..I get this pain in my stomach..on the left side..ugh

Definitely gotta drink a few minutes before my meal and a few minutes after cuz If I don't i will almost choke and potentially vomit.

My weight loss has slowed down..I've hit the 264 mark and now I've been stagnant for the last week or so..but I have to remind myself..that my body has lost almost 18lbs in 28days..30 since mid sept..and this is the smallest I've been in 3 yrs..give myself a break.

If I don't take a stool softener constipation is ew..not a good feeling..

Wud I change the fact I had this surgery,heck no.. Am I complaining, not really...
I almost wonder if my body was full of toxins..because now..I just feel happy with less stress..my lows aren't nearly so low and my highs..seem higher.
I'm happy..

What can I work on..my water intake..and exercise...but now that I'm beggining to come up with ways to enjoy exercise hopefully this will change and I will be come more likely to work out.

Besides that I feel I am doing good..I haven't eaten fast food since wow..forever..and when I see someone else eating it..I think to myself...o! I wonder how many calories are in that and gosh that grease wud probably so send me running to the bathroom..I use to CRAVE fast food especially after a hard day..now idk..I just get over it. I do still like my chocolate..but the lil snicker minis make me happy..not fun size..bite size..lol! And I eat one and I'm straight.

Enjoying this ride right now..super excited about the new year to come..and although I'm trying to keep a hold on my head so it won't swell too much from my confidence..lol! I do feel like I'm on top of the world...the battle continues..this is fun!

O! And merry Christmas!

Submit "Is it just me or does this surgery make you happier?! Lol!" to Digg Submit "Is it just me or does this surgery make you happier?! Lol!" to del.icio.us Submit "Is it just me or does this surgery make you happier?! Lol!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Is it just me or does this surgery make you happier?! Lol!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

So glad that you and that sleeve are working it! Congratulations!
    Thats awesome.I know what you mean. I havent had the surgery but my mood is up because I feel hopeful. Hopeful to rejoin society and get out and do things again.Way to go!!
    I've actually been a little depressed and irritable at about 4 weeks out. It's probably just hormone changed. Glad you're doing well!
    I love everything about this!! I'm so proud of you...you sound like you are really working! I am bursting with energy as well Merry Christmas