Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

trhaye3

Well, I saw the Dr. on Monday, What a blessing this surgery will be!

Rate this Entry
I have one more test and then I will be ready to send everything off to the insurance company. I had my thyroid test done today. The Lab said the Dr. should have the results by tomorrow. I only had one glimmer of fear over take me a few months ago. I am not sure why it even happened, but it was fleeting. My husband is afraid for me and doesn't want me to have the surgery. My best friend thinks I don't need it. I should be able to do it by myself without the help of the sleeve and I probably could but it would be temporary like the last times. I press on. Dr. Brebbia answered many questions that I had. I thought I would share here because I think that it is a blessing!!
If you have High Blood Pressure it will be resolved. My pressure just started fluctuating last year. Friday, my blood pressure was 176/67 I had a headache for two days, I never get headaches! I am use to 125/70. It really makes you feel out of control, and in fact you are. If you have diabeties in your family you are most likely going to get it. With the sleeve if you have it, it will go away and you will not need medications(Diabeties meds(insulin) makes you go blind over years of use) if you don't have it before the sleeve you should not develope it. Sleep Apnea that can cause Congestive Heart Failure over time and you could die in your sleep will go away. I have that too. Not speaking of the cancers that will be avoided because some are relative to weight gain including breast CA and many others. Not talking about the weight off and you getting into a shape other than round and lumpy. The avoidance of knee and back surgery that is in the future of anyone with too much weight on them. My pain is an 11 on the pain scale without Ibruprofin which I realized when the Dr. ask me questions about the pain I endure will be virtually gone if not all gone. Your food bill goes way down. I feel absolutely Blessed !!! to have come across this procedure. To avoid several diseases that my family is plagued with to this day. The mental anguish that I will not have to endure. It is not just about the weight to me. Yes, I want to look like the old me 14 years ago but that is not all for me, I am very thankful to My God that gives Dr's the understanding and insite to think of these things to help us here struggling with these bodies. I work in healthcare and I see people everyday TRAPPED!! in their bodies and dealing with every type of disease and all kinds of pain in their bodies. Why not avoid all of this anguish if you have an opportunity? I am moving forward. God Bless you all, look forward to the blessing of a new healthy life. I feel so blessed!!

Submit "Well, I saw the Dr. on Monday, What a blessing this surgery will be!" to Digg Submit "Well, I saw the Dr. on Monday, What a blessing this surgery will be!" to del.icio.us Submit "Well, I saw the Dr. on Monday, What a blessing this surgery will be!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Well, I saw the Dr. on Monday, What a blessing this surgery will be!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments