Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

heytharr

10 months on, and an stuck in an epic stall

Rate this Entry
Ok.. not really an epic stall, but my weight loss is so so painfully slow...

I blame my lack of exercise for it.. end of the year, 12 hours work daily, I even forget to take my meals when work gets busy and I am suffering a lot from it.. mentally and physically. The doctor even suggested I change jobs! Oh, if only it was that easy... if only.

have to put more effort into it. Be it Zumba, swimming, and what not. They're asking me to buy protein drinks so that I have something other than biscuits that I can have when things get crazy at work.

Hopefully things will be slower since its almost Christmas... Please people of Europe and the US/Canada, pleaseeeee go for your looongg break, have fun with your family, and enjoy Christmas + New Year. Sorry but most of our customers are from those regions and we're having a hard time coping with the overwhelming requests for next year T___T

I just needed to vent. Sorryy.. that's all I've been doing in my posts lately. Promise I'll try to post up something more cheerful next time, and hopefully with the news that my weight is FINALLY out from this damn stall!

Submit "10 months on, and an stuck in an epic stall" to Digg Submit "10 months on, and an stuck in an epic stall" to del.icio.us Submit "10 months on, and an stuck in an epic stall" to StumbleUpon Submit "10 months on, and an stuck in an epic stall" to Google

Tags: 10 months, rant, stall Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hang in there, hope the stall ends soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maia0628
    Hang in there, hope the stall ends soon.
    Thank you! I certainly hope so..-
    You need to take care of your body or it's gonna turn on you!
    Get that protein in and if anything put some lunch meat and cheese in the fridge at work.
    I keep yogurt, string cheese, and protein shakes in the work fridge at all times!!!
    Do your part and your body will do it's job.
    Are you taking your vitamins and calcium supplements?
    Quote Originally Posted by kacie77
    You need to take care of your body or it's gonna turn on you!
    Get that protein in and if anything put some lunch meat and cheese in the fridge at work.
    I keep yogurt, string cheese, and protein shakes in the work fridge at all times!!!
    Do your part and your body will do it's job.
    Are you taking your vitamins and calcium supplements?
    I'm being asked to take multivits, but not sure if the calcium is enough in those :/
    Thanks for the tips! Will do some grocery shopping soon for stuff to keep in my office pantry
    STOP EATING BISCUTS!!! Bring deli meat, Something. Anything with protein. Leave the biscuts alone! Good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by DImplez610
    STOP EATING BISCUTS!!! Bring deli meat, Something. Anything with protein. Leave the biscuts alone! Good luck!
    Will do and thank you!