Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Julieluvsb

Ate too fast, I'm now paying the price!!

Rate this Entry
This is the worst feeling I've had thus far... I feel like I have a giant ball seating on my stomach.. I feel like puking... Nauseated... Never again I hope never.. I promise... 😭😭😨😨

Submit "Ate too fast, I'm now paying the price!!" to Digg Submit "Ate too fast, I'm now paying the price!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Ate too fast, I'm now paying the price!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Ate too fast, I'm now paying the price!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

It really is an awful feeling! Maybe try a priolsec or gas-x...sometimes helps.
    The other day I forgot to take sips and chugged my water and that was no Bueno. I thought I was going to drown. lol worst feeling ever
    Sorry you are feeling bad hope it gets better soon!
    To much... to fast... I learned my lesson on an egg roll.. besides the pain.. I burped up cabbage for at least 30 minutes.. lesson well learned!!!
    Oh learned that lesson with scrambled eggs. It was AWFUL. I was about 2 months out and hadn't experienced it before and quite frankly I guess I thought they were crazy saying "if you eat to fast it will come back up" NOPE they weren't crazy lol I have not made that mistake again