Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

debbiedodit

hello im freezing

Rate this Entry
Ever since my surgery on 10/1/13 I have been freezing...usually I'm dripping sweat.....well not dripping but even in the winter I sweat and never use a heavy jacket but I think this winter ..ill be buying the heaviest jacket I can find.

Submit "hello im freezing" to Digg Submit "hello im freezing" to del.icio.us Submit "hello im freezing" to StumbleUpon Submit "hello im freezing" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Same here. My doctor said it was normal. I'm supposed to go to Russia in January for work. That should be fun!
    Me too. I read there is estrogen stored in our fat. So its prov a hormonal thing. I used to really sweat at work (chef) now. I'm double layering my clothes
    i still alternate between the 2.. lately my feet and hands are frozen but i'm sweating on my forehead (5 months out)... goes up and down.. but overall, i've started to be cold
    Absolutely normal unfornately! I'm constantly wearing 2-4 layers in the winter time anymore and am still usually cold! I will say that in the summer you have to be careful and need to be more in tune with your body - I was standing with my friend and my daughter one day, it's pretty warm outside they're both sweating but i'm fairly comfy, when i decide to walk towards the house and almost faint on them - the heat caught up to me and i didn't realize it! I had to sit on the tailgate of our truck and drink a glass of water to cool back down, before the world stopped spinning so listen to your body in the warmer months!!
    Hello sleeve buddy! Yes, cold is something new to me, also. I have always skipped the coat and been talked about for the tendency . No more, I'm always freezing anymore! Have even had to invest in a coat for the winter...But I'll take it though...lol
    I'm ten months post op and have considered a move to warmer climate. I'm ALWAYS freezing too. I have a space heater at work, forced to sleep with socks, and can't curve the chill. I caution to check ur blood pressure often. That COULD be a culprit and a cautionary "sign".
    Quote Originally Posted by dackn8tr
    Absolutely normal unfornately! I'm constantly wearing 2-4 layers in the winter time anymore and am still usually cold! I will say that in the summer you have to be careful and need to be more in tune with your body - I was standing with my friend and my daughter one day, it's pretty warm outside they're both sweating but i'm fairly comfy, when i decide to walk towards the house and almost faint on them - the heat caught up to me and i didn't realize it! I had to sit on the tailgate of our truck and drink a glass of water to cool back down, before the world stopped spinning so listen to your body in the warmer months!!
    Ahhhhh.... Great heads up!