Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

FARROUTLIPS

2week post op with surgeon

Rate this Entry
Woo hoo I'm free to drive and light exercise 2 more weeks I can do any exercise!NO MORE CRUSHING MEDS!!! Also I'm free to eat anything I'm to take it slow and things that are hard to digest or chew well I should cook for awhile instead of raw like hard foods carrots celery ect.... All he said was go slow and introduce new things slowly not to many new things at once !well that should be pretty easy my sleeve doesn't let me eat much or quickly so...... Next stop I see my nut on the 13 th can't wait ! Tonight I'm going to a lil meeting / support group Christmas party that should be nice to see some familiar faces! Hugs!

Submit "2week post op with surgeon" to Digg Submit "2week post op with surgeon" to del.icio.us Submit "2week post op with surgeon" to StumbleUpon Submit "2week post op with surgeon" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Woohootiehoo4u! That's great!
    Hey Hun, sorry we never made it to the support group but awesome to hang out for the evening!! You look so great my friend!!!!! Sure glad circumstances brought us to be friends!!!! Hugs!
    You sound awesome! Woohoo! I'm so happy for you! You're doing great. Keep up the good work and happy holidays!
    sounds like you are well on your way! I'm glad you are feeling so well...